ICHMS 2023: 17. International Conference on Health and Medical Sociology March 27-28, 2023 in Sydney, Australia
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Health and Medical Sociology aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Health and Medical Sociology. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Health and Medical Sociology.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Health and Medical Sociology are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
۱۷. International Conference on Health and Medical Sociology has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Health and Medical Sociology. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- An Exhaustive Investigation of Green Building Certification on the Productivity and Mental and Physical Health of Buildings Occupants in Tehran, Iran
Armin Samarghandi, Amirreza Jafari, Mohamad Ghiasi
- Patient Perspectives on Telehealth during the Pandemic in the United States
Manal Sultan Alhussein, Xiang Michelle Liu
- Meditation Based Brain Painting Promoting Foreign Language Memory through Establishing a Brain-Computer Interface
Zhepeng Rui, Zhenyu Gu, Caitilin de Bérigny
- Machine Learning Techniques for COVID-19 Detection: A Comparative Analysis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Management at the Montfort Hospital
Kay-Anne Haykal, Issack Biyong
- An Investigation into the Role of School Social Workers and Psychologists with Children Experiencing Special Educational Needs in Libya
- Robotic Assistance in Nursing Care: Survey on Challenges and Scenarios
Pascal Gliesche, Kathrin Seibert, Christian Kowalski, Dominik Domhoff, Max Pfingsthorn, Karin Wolf-Ostermann, Andreas Hein
- Survey of Epidemiology and Mechanisms of Badminton Injury Using Medical Check-Up and Questionnaire of School Age Badminton Players
Xiao Zhou, Kazuhiro Imai, Xiaoxuan Liu
- A Robust Optimization Method for Service Quality Improvement in Health Care Systems under Budget Uncertainty
H. Ashrafi, S. Ebrahimi, H. Kamalzadeh
- Vision-Based Daily Routine Recognition for Healthcare with Transfer Learning
Bruce X. B. Yu, Yan Liu, Keith C. C. Chan
- Prospects for Sustainable Chemistry in South Africa: A Plural Healthcare System
Ntokozo C. Mthembu
- The Internet of Healthcare Things: A European Perspective and a Review of Ethical Concerns
- Collaboration in Palliative Care Networks in Urban and Rural Regions of Switzerland
R. Schweighoffer, N. Nagy, E. Reeves, B. Liebig
- Sustainability of Healthcare Insurance in India: A Review of Health Insurance Scheme Launched by States in India
Mohd Zuhair, Ram Babu Roy
- Microclimate Variations in Rio de Janeiro Related to Massive Public Transportation
Marco E. O. Jardim, Frederico A. M. Souza, Valeria M. Bastos, Myrian C. A. Costa, Nelson F. F. Ebecken